Full enhancement detail
This 14 year old 140,000 mile Jaguar XJ6 paintwork needed some TLC as it had light scratches and swirl marks on it. After a full enhancement which included and deep clean, clay bar (to remove bonded contamination), 1 stage machine polish (to remove light scratches and swirl marks) then sealed and waxed for protection. The headlights where very dull, now looking great after a restore. This car now looks stunning with deep gloss paintwork, ready for the next 140,000 miles!
What we did:
- Applied snow foam to loosen road grime
- wheels cleaned and treated to remove baked on brake dust
- exterior washed and dried
- Detailing clay used on paintwork to remove embedded contaminants
- 1 stage machine polish to achieve a deep glossy finish
- Nano seal applied to paintwork to lock in the glossy finish
- Carnauba wax applied to give protection
- All vehicle trim, windows, wheels and tyres polished and dressed
- Interior cleaned and hoovered, Leather cleaned and moisturised.