Ceramic Protection Package
This Fiat Abarth 595 received a Ceramic protection package. This included a full deep clean, clay barred to remove bonded contamination, 2 stage machine polish to remove light scratches and swirl marks then coated with a Ceramic covering and finished with a ceramic top coat. This process locks in the gloss finish and means the paintwork is Scratch, Chemical, UV, Thermal and Anti-Graffiti resistant. It is also has Super Hydrophobic effects. This treatment last for up to 3 years.
What we did:
- Applied snow foam to loosen road grime
- wheels cleaned
- exterior washed and dried
- Detailing clay used on paintwork to remove embedded contaminants
- 2 stage machine polish to achieve a deep glossy finish
- K4 Ceramic coating applied to the paintwork
- K3 Ceramic top coating applied.
- Windows sealed
- All vehicle trim, windows, wheels and tyres polished and dressed